Hi my lovelies Xx
Happy New Year !! <3 I hope it is YOUR year where all your wishes and dreams come true !! * It is so terrible that my first post of the year is only happening in February I’ll just have to say I’ve taken an extended festive break 😉
I will try my best this year to post more often- as I have always mentioned *inserts hands over face* but if you don’t hear from me please know that I’m really busy with school as its my last year and need to try and give it my all 😉
Anyways, I have reached my 2 year blogging anniversary 😉 ! And feel that you don’t know much about me so this post is all about getting to know me ! How vain is this post ! So, lets meet Nicole behind Style By Nicole
20 things you didn’t know about me:
- As you have seen, I’m currently in my last year of school and have just turned 17 years old!! So old..
- I’m a firm believer of : Age is but a number, The youth will change the world and because we are young we should not be made less or not taken seriously !!
- My favourite subject in school is Business Studies so much so that a dream of mine in the near future is to start my own clothing line !!
- I’m a dreamer and wanderlust !! <3
- I’m not the biggest fan of public speaking
- I’m soft spoken, shy and reserved so not your typical blogger 😉
- I’m Catholic
- I could be at every cricket match in my city if I could !!
- I absolutely love shopping and clothing yet I don’t have the biggest wardrobe of clothing
- I’m a sneaker over heels kinda gal <3
- I cannot live without : Skinny Jeans !! <3 <3
- I never sleep in matching pjs…..
- I was inspired by Aisha Baker Parnell from bakedtheblog to start my blog <3 This lovely women has just reached 100k followers proving that hard work certainly pays off! I will leave a link below to her new, improved site. Sending lots of love to you Aisha <3
- I hope to study and pursue a career in fashion
- I never wear make-up but I love watching make-up tutorials
- I love bread but I don’t get fat
- I’m such a perfectionist !!
- My fav colours are : purple, pink and rose gold <3
- I hate being told I’m wrong 😉
- I think thats enough about me now, drop me an email or comment down below what I should know about you
BakedTheBlog : http://bakedonline.co.za
Please don’t forget to subscribe, share, comment and like <3 I hope to speak to you all again really soon
Facebook – Style By Nicole
Much love, Nicole Xx